Elections for the PDGA Board of Directors begin on July 1, so it’s time to get to know the candidates with a special episode of PDGA Radio! Steve Hill chats with each of the six members who are vying for the two open board positions and covers topics ranging from sustainable growth for disc golf and membership priorities to the am/pro balance and walk-up music.
Timestamps for each candidate:
- Trevor Harbolt #26860 (2:15)
- Elaine King #3090 (15:15)
- Wilbur Wallis #6583 (43:40)
- Randall Palmer #78044 (56:15)
- Matt Neighbors #79426 (1:13:10)
- Laura Nagtegaal #44969 (1:31:35)
PDGA members can keep an eye on their email, as ballots should be in your inbox soon. Learn more about the candidates in written form here.